Monday, June 1, 2009

Hello Again!!!

Hey! I'm back... sorry for the wait. Overwelmed with stupid stuff from school, to graduating, to car problems, to the alarm not going off. Well, I'm back!!!
I am trying to put myself on a schedual. Right now I believe I will update on wensdays here, and get all my etsy stuff done. Then update etsy on fridays. I hope this will work. I'm bad at schedualing myself. But now that I'm graduated, I don't have anything to do during the day for I has none car. Soooooo.... I clean and crochet and print coupons off the compy!!! Oh how fun... Well, at least I'm not on facebook all day!!!
So... I am going to do this right! I learned much in consumer math, expecially the last chapter with taxes, soooo.... Beware of awesomeness!!!
I am wanting to set up at a craft show or something of the like. If anyone knows of any... tell me!!! Well, those who know me in real life that is... I would like to do the Horse Trading Days, but I have no idea how to get a table and I am not sure if I will be ready that soon...
PRAY FOR ME!!!!
I want my bussiness to grow and so I have everything I need to do planned out!!! I am completely renovating my etsy and trying to make it look like an adult is running it, not some student who has no clue what they are doing. I have learned much about my camera, and how to take more appealing shots, without all the yuky colors, so, maybe soon my products will look professionally done or something!!!
I cannot wait!!! Watch out world, Heidi's a-commin'!!!!!

3 comments: