Tuesday, February 23, 2010

turtles, bears, and chaos of fun!!!

So, I took a week off of etsy to get caught up with crocheting and homework. Now I'm all ready to go!!! I went crazy making turtles, and have a ton in all different colors. I posted them yesterday on etsy. ^__^ I've got a multicolored bear coming up for today, a blue koala for tomorrow and surprises for the rest of the week!!!
I have noticed that no matter how hard I try I never am able to update on the weekends, so I have decided to use that time to crank out the next week's animals.... seems to make since, but it took me this long to figure it out! Silly me!!!1 So... That spinning stuff I showed you all a while back has almost all been spun, but I keep forgetting to take pictures. That wouldn't be a problem, but they are at home, 2 hours away from here... ^_^ I need to have mental sticky notes that do not peel off in a couple moments.
Sooooo..... I am so excited. Print Vista is having more free and cheap sales! I have received wonderful business cards, stamper, and return address labels, so I feel all professional now!!!

So to end this post of randomness and joy here are some pics of cuteness!!! <3 I crochet way too much!!!




1 comment:

  1. is that a rabbit with a PLUNGER!?
    I knew i chose you for a reason :)

    ReplyDelete